We rounded up three very popular items at the moment and found them out and about for a splurge compared to grabbing them at Millie Lynn where you can save!
I love splurging on items like the next girl, but come on, we only make so much money?! I once heard from someone to only splurge on more basics/wardrobe staples that will never go out of style and save on the trendy items that might not be in style next season. That way, you can continue to use your splurged items because they should stay in style longer!
Nylon Shoulder Bag
- Shoulder bags are very in style right now, I love carrying mine around, having a smaller bag allows for you not to lose too much of your things inside the bag, HELLO ORGANIZATION!
- The nylon material has definitely come back in style too, it is a great material as you can spill on it and everything inside will stay dry!
Silk Mini Dress
- Silk is everywhere, it might just be my favorite material at the moment, it exudes elegance and sexiness and also comes across as more expensive in my opinion.
- The halter neck of the this dress is super in right now as well, this dress honestly is the most flattering dress we have had, we keep restocking because ya’ll love it so much!
Pointy Black Sunglasses
- Big sunglasses are always in but this season, crazy colors and designs are very much in. We love how this style is black but has the points to make it stand out.
SAVE -- MILLIE LYNN NYLON BAG -- $44
SPLURGE -- PRADA -- $1,150
SAVE -- MILLIE LYNN GENOA DRESS -- $68
SPLURGE -- AMANDA UPRICHARD REVOLVE -- $251
SAVE -- MILLIE LYNN -- $25
SPLURGE -- SAINT LAURENT -- $450